RSVP-SIS Terms of Service
Please read the RSVP-SIS terms of service carefully before you use this Web Site, or before ordering any products or services from RSVP-SIS,LLC. Your use of this Web Site affirms your unconditional acceptance of the following terms of service. If you do not accept the RSVP-SIS terms of service, then do not use this Web Site.
- Use of this Web Site: The design of this Web Site, RSVP-SIS.com (this "Web Site") and all of it's text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on it, or that can be downloaded from it, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. The visual design and contents of this Web Site are Copyright (c) 2012, 2013 RSVP-SIS,LLC or their respective assigns. All rights are reserved. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Disclaimers: Use of this Web Site is completely at your own risk. All of the information, materials and services provided on, or through, this Web Site are provided "as is" and without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither RSVP-SIS nor any of their affiliates, or assigns, warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through this Web Site.
- Accuracy of Information: While we make every effort to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate, and current, there is no expressed or implied guarantee to that effect. Despite our best efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representations as to the completeness, or accuracy of any of the information contained on this Web Site, or transmitted by this Web Site.
- Trademarks Usage: Trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used on, or displayed on this Web Site are sometimes registered and sometimes unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of RSVP-SIS and/or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks sometimes used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. It is RSVP-SIS policy to respect, identify, and declare all respective Trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used on this Web Site and credit their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of RSVP-SIS, LLC or any such other owner.
- Confidential Information: RSVP-SIS takes all reasonable efforts to protect and maintain the confidential information of our users, suppliers, and vendors with whom we have entered into Non-Disclosure Agreement(s). No confidential information will be released on this Web Site intentionally, or without the express written permission from the content owner(s). If you feel that a user of this Web Site has uploaded any confidential or proprietary information, contact us immediately and we will remove it until such time as we have investigated the matter; or any formal permission has been granted to release such information.
- Lawful Operation: It is the policy of RSVP-SIS to comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, and to always operate in a lawful manner. It is the User's responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) with regard to the possession, use and/or sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order with this Web Site, you duly represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Products, Product Contents, Product Specifcations, and Product Pricing: All Products, Product Contents, Product Features, Product Specifications, and Product Prices depicted or described on this Web Site, are subject to change at any time without notice. The actual color, size, or displayed weight of any product listed may vary depending on availability; or upon the user's equipment's capability to accurately display such information, such as color and size.
- Product Availability: The products displayed on this Web Site may be unavailable, or may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site.
- Right to Refuse Service: We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer for any reason. We also may require verification of user information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. It is our policy to confirm orders by e-mail, however, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell any product or service.
- No Warranty: All products and services purchased on or through this web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors or suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Without limitation of the generality of the foregoing, we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation.
- Termination:We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any or all aspects of this Web Site at any time without notice. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as an obligation to provide continued services.
- Jurisdiction: These Terms of Service supersede any other agreement between you and RSVP-SIS,LLC to any extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site will be brought only in the courts of the State of Oregon or the United States District Court for the District of Oregon. A printed version of these Terms of Service will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these terms of service to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents or any other records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Limits of Liability: In the event of any problem with this Web Site or any content contained herein, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this Web Site. In the event of problems with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this Web Site, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer's or supplier's warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this Web Site.
RSVP-SIS, LLC assumes no responsibility, nor will be held liable, for any damages to, or any viruses or malware that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or by action of your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. In no event will RSVP-SIS, LLC or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this Web Site, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such web sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not you wer aware or advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Revisions to these Terms of Service: These Terms of Service may be revised at any time, and from time to time by updating the posting contained herein. Users should visit this page from time to time to review the current terms of service as they are binding on you by using this this Web Site. Certain provisions of these Terms of Service may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.